1. Hire a comedian who can poke some fun at your CEO, do an impersonation of him, or even make a light of your industry as a whole.
2. Hire a magician that can incorporated your sales message into his magic, or cut your CEO or receptionist in half. He might even be able to vanish the CEO, much to the delight of the employees.
3. Book a vocal improvement group to take requests and spin them into a funny performance.
4. Have a musician write a song about your company and play it at the event.
5. Hire a celebrity impersonator to come to the event and sign autographs and take pictures with guests.
6. Book a caricature artist to draw personalized sketches of each employee at the company. These are fun souvenirs as well.
7. Book a digital caricature artist who composes his or her photos digitally on a computer right in front of your eyes. They can even personalize the backdrop to reflect the company
or event. This is a great souvenir for the guests to take home.
8. Book a balloon artist that makes the life size figures such as Disney characters, scenery like palm trees, huge company logos, and more. The balloon artist can do these figures with everyone watching making it an experience to watch the balloons being put together.
9. How about a strolling juggler who can mingle through the cocktail hour.
10. Book a stilt walker to make a big announcement for your company at an annual conference or meeting. It is a fun and guaranteed way to get everyone's attention.
11. A clown is a great option for events with children or families. There are also evil clowns for events with no kids or around Halloween.
12. Book a palm reader to make psychic predictions about the future of the company or to tell people's fortunes.
13. Hire a reality TV star to interact with guests. They are far less money than big time Hollywood celebrities.
14. Book a tribute band to play the songs of an artist that is popular among the guests.
15. An a cappella group can perform on stage or stroll through the event during a cocktail hour or dinner.
16. Hire a symphony orchestra to play at the event. You will need to consider space requirements for this type of an act.
17. You could have a mime act out a corporate message to employees or event customers.
18. Book a DJ to play only requested songs or songs from a certain era such as the 80's
19. Break dancers can be lots of fun. They are generally young, hip, and add a sense of youth to an event.
20. How about a mariachi band for some festive music.
21. A steel drum band can be a nice addition to a high end gala event.
22. Booking a fire eater can be a great way to kick off the launch of a hot new product or service.
23. Carolers can be nice addition to any holiday event.
24. A living statement can be a great idea for almost any event. Make sure you ask for a living statement that matches closely to the theme of your event or meeting.
25. Booking a cirque act is a great idea when the event needs something remarkable or to get a buzz going. Make sure you can accommodate for the space some of the cirque acts require.
26. A snake charmer is a unique way break up a meeting or attract a crowd at an event.
27. Hire a mentalist to read the minds of the guests. This is creative way that the performer can interact with the audience.
28. How about an ice sculptor who can sculpt the company logo or a corporate message live while people watch it being carved.
29. Acrobats provide a purely addition to an event.
30. Singing waiters are an a cappella group dressed as formal waiters. This catches guests off guard and is an offbeat way to infuse entertainment into the dining experience.
31. Ballroom dancers can be popular with all the dance themed TV shows like Dancing with the Stars and others.
32. A barbershop quartert is an a cappella group where all the members wear red and white costumes, similar to that of a barbershop pole. This has a nostalgic feel to it.
33. Dueling pianos are a fantastic way to get the audience involved with nonstop entertainment
34. You could have your employees put on the entertainment by having a talent show and getting everyone in the company involved including the CEO. You will want to record this so everyone can watch it later on, or you may even want to send them all home with a copy, or mail it to them afterwards. You could also post them on YouTube for all to comment on.
35. A marching band can be an official way to introduce somebody special at the event. It can also be a way of showing that the company does not take themselves too seriously if they book a fun themed marching band.
36. Book the 60 second novelist. He comes with his own table and a manual typewriter and requests guests a few questions to get a sense of who they are, and he types out a short life story in one minute. He even binds it so guests can take it home. The story is funny, imaginative and true. This is a fun way to get people to open up and share their stories and get to know each other.
37. Face painters are a neat way to entertain the youngger kids.
38. A choir can be a nice way to make a grandiose statement.
39. How about an opera singer for a classy event or gala.
40. A graffiti artist that can create a painting of someone or something with a large crowd watching. Some artists do this type of thing super fast, making it intriguing to watch.
41. Book hula dancers to mingle on the dance floor with guests.
42. How about Polynesian dancers to inject a unique culture into the event.
43. A ventriloquist can be a great entertainment choice that can play well for kids or adults depending on the performer.
44. Hire a dynamic storyteller who can weave a message about the goal of the event or meeting.
45. An escape artist is a dramatic way to convey messages such as, escaping or breaking free of limiting beliefs and constraints. This can be a nice way to motivate employees to achieve a goal.
46. Booking a hypnotist can provide a serious element or a comedic one.
47. A rapper could perform a comedic rap specifically written about the company. Some rappers can even improvise this on the spot.
48. A puppeteer is another option for youngger children to keep them entertained.
49. Hire a sword swallower to attract the crowd or if it fits into the theme.
50. You can always hire a real Hollywood celebrity to attract the attention and buzz you need or try booking a couple of smaller celebrities to make better use of your funds and get more celebrity drawing power.
51. You might want to book a political impersonator that is popular such as Sarah Palin or Barack Obama.
52. A harpist can add a light musical touch without loud music. This would be nice for a laid back, high end atmosphere.
53. How about having multiple celebrity tribute artists on stage performing a bunch of hits songs from the various artists they impersonate.
54. Have a stage where different executives from the company do karaoke for a variety of songs.
55. Finally, the best way to guarantee a creative entertainment experience is to have the performer or performers customize their actions to your event or meeting. This creates a memorable experience guests are sure to remember for a long time.
The internet has radically changed the face of shopping as we know it. Now the virtual marketplace is becoming every bit as important as the high street. With this new form of shopping coming a new form of marketing which is not necessarily the same as traditional marketing and therefore demands a new approach and also a degree of stepping away from the mindset of traditional marketing such as television and magazine advertising. The positive side of this however, is that the potential of internet marketing is unlimited. It not only moves your business out of the locality in which you are based, but also outside of your national borders. It is creating a global marketplace with access to billions of customers. The internet population of China alone is bigger than the population of the US. Therefore, it is imperative that you make the correct decisions when it comes to online marketing and the proposal of internet marketing services. If you do so there are a number of important benefits to be had.
Internet marketing services can be expensive; however, when you take into account the impact they can have the cost-benefit ratio far thats that of traditional marketing techniques. Due to the nature of the internet by choosing the right internet marketing services it is possible to reach a massive target population. A good internet marketing company, although costly, will be able to work out the exact demographic that your business targets and assist you with reaching them.
Whilst you are paying for their services it is important to realize that they are specialists in their field and you are not only paying for their services but also their knowledge. It is important that you never assume to know what an online customer wants or how to reach them as you may simply not be correct and then your market will fail to be reached. There are millions of websites out there that have missed the mark and receive few or no visitors.
A good internet marketing services provider will also be able to assist you in developing a very strategic marketing plan taking into account the many different elements of internet marketing such as SEO, advertising, and social media marketing. It would be extremely difficult for an internet marketing novice to be able to truly engage with any of these forms of marketing as they have particular nuances.
Ultimately one of the main benefits of engaging an internet marketing services provider is the fact that they have the experience to help you increase your sales. This is the end game of the online marketplace – driving traffic to your website and converting that traffic to sales. Not only is it important to work out how to get customers to your website it is also important that once there your website is well-built enough to actually convert sales. A company with a good reputation for providing internet marketing services will be able to assist you with all angles of marketing to ensure you get the most for your money. Remember there are already people out there searching for your product; it is just a matter of making your company visible to them.
Best Man Wedding Speech
Trust me, many calm and collected people who are great at public speaking, get nervous when they are asked to speak at their friends wedding. As the spokes person for the guests of honor, there are many expectations placed on you. So, how do you write a best man wedding speech?
Well, if you are here, then you have been requested to make the best man wedding speech for the wedding day. This is not just any day, but THE day that these two special people (including all their family and friends) will look back on for years to come. After all, when you have been deemed the Best Man, this wedding speech is even more crucial. This means that you know the groom best, and will toast the newlyweds as well at their wedding.
If that is not enough, you are also one of the main coordinators for the wedding reception. You will help organize the details for the wedding and reception to make sure that everything runs smoothly. You are also expected to look after the groom (make sure his breath smells fresh and that he is not drinking excessively). Also as a host you must ensure that guests are having a good time. This means removing any stress or dealing with people that might interrupt the wedding reception. Lastly, there are other people running around with a list of responsibilities. You need to make sure these people are on top of things while enjoying themselves.
So when are you allowed to you have a good time?
I have a feeling that you are beginning to understand why many best man candidates can not handle the tasks required. I am sure that you are flattered to be given the honor as best man to prepare the best man wedding toast, but many find it hard to juggle the direction under all this stress and responsibility.
How to Write a Best Man Wedding Toast
Writing your wedding speech is not what is time consuming. It is making sure everything blends together. Your best man wedding toast will need a theme and the necessary personal, witty, emotional, and meaningful ideas, jokes, and one-liners that make a wedding speech memorable for all the right reasons.
Even for those that are used to writing and delivering speeches alone, this can still be a challenge – and for those not accustomed to public speech etiquette (more so writing the perfectly balanced wedding speech for the big day), just the thought of standing in front of hundreds of strangers with all the focus on your every word is enough to make anyone’s creative juices come to a grinding halt.
Luckily, there is an easier way in the form of an extremely well written and simple to read book by author Tom Haibeck, professional speech-writer.
This book is considered the Bible of Wedding Toasts in the wedding realm. Regis Philbin referred to this book when toasting his daughters wedding and it will help you too. I have checked it out, and this book lays out you need to know about being an incomparable Best Man. This means more than just how to write and deliver the best man wedding speech, but also gives you insight into possible themes, wedding toasts 101, the correct use of humor, how to eliminate your fear of public speaking, how to hold their attention… all this, as well as TONS of written speeches and wedding speech templates.
Would not you like to get the job done quickly and efficiently?
Get Wedding Speech Samples
The main attraction of this package is, of course, the handwritten exquisitely crafted, witty professional wedding speeches (did I mention that there is are easy to use, step-by-step templates, a checklist, and Tom’s top 10 Do’s and Don’ts).
That is not it, there are also tasteful jokes and famous quotes that will help you personalize your best man wedding toast without sounding insincere. That is the difference between this book and all the other canned speeches that I have seen. This one will not make you look fake. Trust me, as a wedding professional I have heard many terribly delivered toasts and few had the natural well versed touch that the bride and groom deserve.
Best Man Wedding Speeches is it Worth It?
Altogether, this is a pretty impressive package. Toms got all the bases covered here, an intense variety of useful info on every single aspect of being a Best Man, from the speech-writing and delivery itself to handling problematic guests to wedding etiquette.
In short: literally everything you will ever need to pull off your responsibilities as Best Man with style and panache are included here.
But do not just take my word for it, feel free to check it out for yourself (and have a look at a couple of those testimonials while you are there, if they do not convince you, then nothing will!)
The verdict? Two thumbs up for Tom Haibeck’s Best Man Speeches; it really is the Best Mans ultimate resource!